Saturday, October 27, 2012

My FLAPPER COSTUME! AND MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Last night was super fun because my flapper costume turned out great.  I was scared that I wouldn't be able to pull  off the faux bob.  My hair is really fine, so I thought it would look bad, and you would be able to see all the bobby pins.  However, it turned out great!!!  and it didn't take long at all.  It just took tons of bobby pins and a lot of hairspray... yeah, my hair didn't move at all last night! (thanks to Big Sexy Hair hairspray :)

Here I am with my long hair

And here I am with my Flapper Faux bob


The magic hairspray!



Here is the Faux Bob tutorial that helped me out


Here I am all decked out with the Flapper accessories.  I LOVED the head band that I got at Charlotte Russe.. It was so much better than the one I bought from the costume store, and it fit snuggly on my head.



Vamping it up with a cig..

And DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment