Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Costume # 3: Cute or Creepy Doll!

This has been a classic halloween costume, but it is one of my favorites.  I think  my favorite part about this look is the makeup tricks that make your eyes look bigger and your lips look smaller.  You could choose to do a cute version of this doll look, or go for the super creepy! LOVE it.  And shout out to my  friend MARLO who has done this look before :)

Here are the more "cute" versions


This is my favorite cute one... it looks perfect!







Here are CREEPY ONES






What to wear for this costume????  Just get a frilly baby doll dress.  If you are doing the cute doll look, then you're done.  You could also creep up your frilly dress by tearing it up and putting fake blood on it, if you going for the creepy doll look.




Here come the TUTORIALS!!!







3 comments:

  1. I love it! appriciate this for next haloween! ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yokidollからオダッチワイフ、ラブドールやリアルラブドールをご購入ください!今からすべての性的欲求を満たし、私たちのウェブサイトにアクセスして手頃な価格で、最新の人気リアルドール. ラブドール販売:可愛くてセクシー、香りで素敵、アダルトドール、らぶ どー るを日本で購入しましょう。今すぐ注文しましょう! オナホ

    ReplyDelete