Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wizard of Ooh Ahz!!!!

In Novemeber 2009, China Glaze came out with a Wizard of Oz inspired collection, and I hate that I didn't know about it! However, I can almost 100% count on many different brands coming out with a Wizard of Oz nail collection soon due to the upcoming Spring 2013 movie Oz, The Great and Powerful starring James Franco and Mila Kunis.  I can't wait to see this movie, and I am now on the journey to find every shade in the The Wizard of Ooh Azh collection.. (turns out, I already have two)

INTERESTING FACT!: Did you know that in the original book by L. Frank Baum, Dororthy's slippers were NOT RUBY RED?  They were actually silver! Hollywood changed the color to take advantage of the advancements of technicolor.

Let's get in the Mood and remember a childhood classic The Wizard of Oz (we Love you Judy Garland)

My favorite part is the Lolly Pop Guild!!!! makes me laugh out loud every time!!!


Here is the Trailer to the New 2013 Oz flick.. I Can't wait!



The awesome China Glaze collection I missed out on :( All Six of these shades are beautiful, and have glistening shimmer.


1. Ruby Pumps (I already have this one!!!)

2. Cowardly Lyin'

3.Ten Man's

4. Dorothy Who? (I GOTS this one TOO!!!)

5. C-C- Courage

6. Good Witch?

Love these Oz inspired looks








No comments:

Post a Comment