Thursday, November 1, 2012

China Glaze: Holiday Joy Collection 2012

I am so excited for the Holidays and now I'm even more excited for this year's Holiday Joy collection by China Glaze!  What I love the most about nail polish collections are the creative names they come up with (that always makes me smile) so check out all these awesome colors!


Look out for the entire set!


Here are the shades up close 



1. Angel Wings



2. Blue Bells Ring



3. Champagne Kisses



4. Cranberry Splash



5. Glistening Snow



6. Glitter All the Way



7. Merry Berry



8. Pizzazz



9. Pure Joy



10. Red Satin



11. Winter Holly (My name is in this one!)



12. With Love



These shades are great, and a lot of these would also look great for your New Years Eve Celebration as well.  My Favorites in this collection are Glitter all the Way,  Merry Berry,  Pizzazz,  Pure Joy,  and Winter Holly :)













No comments:

Post a Comment