Wednesday, November 28, 2012

*Cinderella Magic*

Today I went for a quick grocery run, and when I was checking out, I saw the New Cinderella Diamonds addition on DVD.  Without even thinking I grabbed it! I loved watching Cinderella when I was  little (and it was my brother's favorite movie when he was little too, although I don't think he would admit that today)  I Love Love Cinderella, and the makeup and nail polish inspired by this fairy tale. Sephora has a whole Cinderella collection that I of course want want want!!!  So you know what I am doing tonight! I am watching this classic while doing my nails! Cinderella and nail polish = Holly Quinn Heaven.

Disney's Cinderella Diamond Edition





Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!



SEPHORA'S COLLECTION





How to Look Like CINDERELLA by Kandee Johnson











No comments:

Post a Comment